Laws and Instructions
Laws and Instructions
“THE RESTRICTIVE LAW IS OUR SUCCESS!”
1. A Muslim must show the greatest intelligence at all times.
2. Never be the aggressor by words or actions, in the event you are
attacked, stick together in battle as a solid wall.
3. Obey the laws of the land or government you must live under, for if
you cannot keep these laws, how can you obey the laws of ALLAH(GOD). But
if these laws conflict with the laws of ALLAH, then fear ALLAH, and ALLAH
alone must you fear.
4. What is the duty of the Captain and Lieutenants? The Captain’s Duty is
to give the orders to the Lieutenants and the Lieutenant’s Duty is to
teach the private soldiers and train them.
5. A Muslim’s word is bond and bond is life, I will give my life before
my word shall fail.
6. Muslims must always keep purity of mind, and cleanliness of body.
7. Muslims do not give to the use of oaths.
8. A Muslim acknowledges and recognizes that he is a member of the
Creator’s Nation, and act accordingly to this in the name of ALLAH … as
a Muslim we must set an example for the LostFound. This requires actions
and deeds, not words and lip service.
9. We must recognize the necessity for unity and group operation.
10. Stop needless criticisms of your brother. We must remember that
jealousy destroys from within.
11. The Law of Islam says that if one brother has a bowl of soup, the
other brother has half of that bowl; his success is your success.
12. Be patient in matters where others are involved, remember that there
were times when we that know, knew not.
13. Do not take the bad side of a thing that appears to us as bad; there
is always a good side, it is better to take that side.
14. Actions are judged by the intentions, actions may appear wrong but
motives bring rewards.
15. Seek not to rind fault in your brother. This does not mean to make
unnecessary excuses for wrongdoing.
16. Only by true repentance and reform can we escape the consequence of
17. If you should see a brother in error, then correct him in the
18. There should be at least two witnesses in order to bring a charge
against a brother.
19. Do not pray as a Muslim and act like Christians.
20. Muslims should not participate in activities leading from ALLAH.
21.A true Muslim should act justly not only to other Muslims, but also
non-Muslims and even those who are enemies of Islam.
ORDERS BY OUR APOSTLE, PROPHET ELIJAH MOHAMMED TO THE MUSLIMS AND
LABORERS OF ISLAM IN NORTH AMERICA
(1) The Secretary should have all Actual Facts on the black board before
the MINISTER arrives. And let it remain until meeting is dismissed.
(2) The-Muslims must be 100% clean and loving to one another, their homes
must be clean at all times, their clothes clean, do not let dirty Muslims
in the Temple.
(3) The investigator must investigate or visit their homes once per week
(4) We must see to it, that the Temple is kept clean of filth at all
times; dirty floors and walls, also seats must not exist in the Temple.
(5) If a Muslim says that he is with us and associates with our enemies
is a lie and must stay away.
(6) Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Lose no more time have no quarreling among the
believers. The Law settles all arguments. Get after the new ones, put
them to work and all that come must be willing to help by giving all he
or she can to the cause of Islam.
(7) Cast out the rotten apples, quick. Keep your ears and eyes open to
those smart crooked deceivers, who will always try to put one over. Have
all searched 100% before entering the Temple of Islam. Make the Muslims
comb their hair, keep their clothes cleaned and pressed, their shoes
shined, faces shaved, hair trimmed. If they do not clean up they are out
of luck with us.
(8) Make all. men and boys join the F.O.I. Class and train them fast,
make them brave fighters and willing at any times to give their life for
ALLAH’s sake and righteous. Muslims all must stick fast together in
battle, like a solid wall.
(9) The Minister must be cared for, also Captain and Secretary, but these
must work hard and get the Lost Founds. Fear not about your bread.
Love To All, Messenger Elijah Muhammad
On violation of the following Laws, you are subject to dismissal for 30
days to an indefinite period of time from the Temple.
1. Sleeping in the Temple. 2. Keeping late hours.
3. Using narcotics (dope, heroin, marijuana). 4. Married and taking up
time with other sisters.
5. Abusing your wife. 6. Socializing with Christians.
7. Drinikng alcoholic drinks. 8. Unclean homes.
9. Personal hygiene. 10. Watching the movement of sisters.
11. Lying or stealing from one another. 12. Gambling (shooting pool,
dice, cards, etc.)
13. Eating pork 14. Gossiping on one another.
Click on picture to Return to Table of Contents
Muhammad Speaks Newspaper
P.O Box 44261
Detroit, MI 48244