Captain Roscoe Muhammad II
Muhammad Speaks Newspaper
P.O Box 44261
Detroit, MI 48244
1. Must submit himself entirely to Messenger.
2. Should be taught from Messenger. Should consult Messenger as often as
necessary. At least once a week. Generally, the Minister is head of the
Mosque, but here the Messenger maintain his headquarter and our acts are
looked upon as being his acts; therefore he must be consulted on matters
not previously instructed. In all areas of doubt consult the Messenger.
3. Is responsible for spiritual teachings of Mosque in absence of
4. Is to teach the Messengers words as it is received by him.
5. Work in unity with other laboring body.
6. Should inquire of laborers, especially Captain, Secretary and M.G.T.
Captain, if there are any problems in their line of work where he may
help them from the rostrum in his teaching.
7. Must constantly work to get New Ones. (Study how to reach people).
8. Must be able to get people to do things with understanding and love
9. Teach subjects that Messenger Elijah Muhammad wants (Inquire of Him).
10. Must have good outline of spiritual side of Islam.
11. Always be seeking the Messenger: not him seeking you.
12. Keep Messenger OUT IN FRONT IN TEACHING.
13. Teach People the Messenger’s aims, work and accomplishments.
14. Keep UP Word.
15. Always work for unity.
16. Be an example setter and live up to example (The Messenger).
17. Carry Self at home and abroad so an inspection may always be made.
18. Must have Genuine Concern for OUR People.
19. Must Make OUR People Wanted.
20. Strive to Make Weak Muslims Strong.
21. Listen to the Muslim’s Problems.
22. Report anything he can’t handle to the Messenger.
23. Remember that the Believers are the Messenger’s followers and are not
to be Mistreated.