Muhammad Speaks Newspaper
P.O Box 44261
Detroit, MI 48244
1. The first point is that the Temple is not a social meeting place.
Heads turned to look for friends in the congregation, sleeping, moaning
nods and smiles, gay greeting, and a distracted restlessness are all out
of place in the Temple.
2. If one happens to catch a friends eye certainly there is no reason to
withhold a glance of recognition and a short smile, but respect for the
Temple and concentration on the Minister should be the basis of all one’s
3. A Muslim sister should never enter the Temple unless she is sure she
is properly dressed in the way she has been taught by the Messenger.
4. Never hold unnecessary conversations in the check room. (voices carry)
5. Relieve self and children before entering the congregation so as not
to distract the Minister who is speaking by leaving and entering.
6. Teach children to be on best behavior while at the Temple. Quietness
in voice and walking should be taught first, with proper guidance,
attentiveness should be taught later.
7. Mother should never leave child unattended if not properly trained.
Start training at a very early age.